魔兽世界8.1.5古神低语:恩佐斯/萨拉塔斯即将被释放(3)
2023-04-26 来源:飞速影视
There! The Tempest Caller sits upon his... little pet.
这里!唤风者坐在他的……小宝贝身上。
There you are. Preparations have been made. Shall we?
你在这里。你已经做好了准备。我们可以了吗?
Place the relics here, in this sacred place. We will draw upon their power.
把圣物放在这个神圣的地方。我们要利用它们的力量。
Well done, my champion. The offerings have been made... and accepted.
干得漂亮,我的勇士。祭品已经献上……他已经接受。
The naga on your shores are of no concern. Not when you stand on the threshold of true greatness.
那些海滩上的娜迦无关紧要。这不是你站在伟大的真理之门面前时所要关心的。
From the moment we met, I recognized your potential. As did he.
从我们相遇的那一刻起,我就看到了你的潜力。他也如此。
A crown for the ruler of all worlds...
一顶属于世界之主的王冠……
Weak-minded fool. Only the strong are worthy of true power.
低能的蠢货。只有强者才配拥有真正的力量。
Here. One path ends... another begins.
这边。一条道路终结了……另一条道路开启了。
That which we seek is nearby. A relic of concentrated void energy.
我们要找的东西就在附近。聚集了虚空能量的圣物。
There! Those novices are performing some sort of ritual on the stone.
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号