电影《星河战队:火星叛国者(2017)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视
别把自己逼得太紧,上校
Don"t be so hard on yourself, colonel.
如果当时你摁下那个按钮,我们都死定了
If you"d pulled that trigger, we"d all be dead.
谢谢,鼠士
Thanks, Ratzass.
我要停止回想起刚才那一刻
I need to stop reliving that moment.
需要来点咖啡因嘛?
Shoot some caffeine?
看看这个
Check this out.
殖民地任务并不适合任何人
Colonial duty isn"t for everybody,
但火星是个不错的地方
but Mars is a sweet place
用来降级和休假
to kick back and get some R&R.
我看起来像是需要休假的人吗?
Do I look like someone who needs R&R?
我宁愿困在一个虫族隔离星
I"d rather be stuck on a Bug planet.
至少我还可以杀杀虫
At least I"d have something to shoot.
火星人更向往慢节奏生活
The Martians prefer the slow life.
你知道加上他们离开了联邦政府
You know if they break away from the Federation,
他们就没了对臭虫战争的贡献
they"re gonna stop contributing to the war on Bugs.
这毫无意义
Makes no sense.
很好
Nice.
伙计,是这样的:
Guys, here it goes:
“在机动步兵团里没有火星人”
"There are no Martians in my Mobile Infantry.

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号