美剧《福尔摩斯:基本演绎法》第一季第一集Part1026-中英文对照(3)

2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视
也一定会落入这样的俗套
would fall for a line like that.
可关键在于 我并不是这样
The thing is... it isn"t a line.
所以
So please...
请你仔细听好了
hear me when I say this...
我从未如此地
I have never loved anyone...
深爱一个人
as I do you right now...
直到遇到了你
in this moment.
分毫不差
Spot on!
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
请不要太随意 咱们很快就得走
Please don"t get comfortable, we won"t be here long.
福尔摩斯先生 令尊到底有没有提过我
Mr. Holmes, did your father tell you about me or not?
他发了邮件
Uh... he emailed,
提到有个什么康戒保姆
said to expect some sort of addict-sitter.
他说过如果你戒毒失败会怎样么
Then he explained his conditions with respect to your sobriety?
如果你指的是他逼我
If you mean his threats to evict me from this,
从他在纽约的5所房产中最烂最破的这所
the shoddiest and the least renovated from the 5...
搬出去的话 他的确提过
count them, 5 properties he owns in New York, then, yeah.
而且他讲得清清楚楚
And yeah he made his conditions quite clear.
我破过戒 因此流落街头
I used, I wind up on the street.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号