电影《超级无敌掌门狗:剃刀边缘(1995)》Part1-中英文对照台词(3)

2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视
Well, I- I do a bit of that myself.
是吗?
Oh?
他们还未有抓住那个偷羊贼
I see that they still haven"t caught those sheep rustlers yet.
你有这么多羊毛
Still, you"ve got plenty of wool, eh?
你的狗在等你
Your dog"s waiting.
对 我是时候要去看看它
Aye, I"d better see to him.
它好像给绳子吊着
The bounce has gone from his bungee.
窗子光洁如新
Oh, they"re spanking.
你们真是做得很好
You"ve done a grand job.
当然 我们是专家来的
Windows are our specialty.
华力比西街

好 可以休息
Let"s get that kettle on.
糟糕...发生什么事呀?
Good grief! What"s all this?
有强盗还是有贼?
Burglars, thieves?
真是一团糟
Oh, what a mess.
从没有人会有这么混乱的屋子
I"ve never seen anything like it.
有没有弄错 阿高 我没有眼花吧
Heavens above, Gromit. Look at this.
你看 这只小子一定是很肚饿了
The little chap must be really hungry.
好 过来 小羊 你不用害羞
Oh, come over here, lad. No need to be sheepish.
我帮你洗澡
We"ll have to get you cleaned up.
来吧
There.
不用怕
Nothing to fret over.
只是洗洗澡
Just a quick shampoo.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号