如何建立英语思维HowtoreallythinkinEnglish(2)

2023-05-20 来源:飞速影视
我问一个问题,他们会把问题翻译成西班牙语来确认他们是否听懂了,然后用西班牙语给出答案,并逐字翻译成英语。
It went something like this.
大概是这样的。
Juan, do you like classical music?
胡安,你喜欢古典音乐吗?
Juan: ...
胡安:......
Me: "In English, Juan?" Juan: No, it no like me for nothing.
我:“用英语说,胡安?”胡安:不,我不喜欢一点。
Where do you begin?
如何理解?
And what I did at the start was to correct the students, but it didn"t help.
一开始我所做的是纠正学生,但没有帮助。
And what I realised is we had to talk about translation.
我意识到我们必须谈谈翻译。
So we had a conversation about translating and to stop translating.
所以我们讨论了翻译和不要翻译的问题。
So it finally worked.
然后终于奏效了。
These were low-level students, but over time and over time, they began changing their habit and it helps.
这些都是水平较低的学生,但随着时间的推移,他们开始改变自己的习惯,这很有帮助。
So how do you fix this translating habit?
那么如何改变这种翻译习惯呢?
Well, in this video, I"m gonna tell you some simple ideas on how to fix the translating habit you may have, even if it"s not as bad as Juan.
在这个视频中,我将告诉大家一些关于如何纠正大家可能有的翻译习惯的简单方法,即使你的习惯没有胡安那么糟糕。
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号