如何建立英语思维HowtoreallythinkinEnglish(4)
2023-05-20 来源:飞速影视
问题是,你一直在翻译,而且是逐字翻译的。
That just doesn"t work.
那就行不通了。
So here are five things you can do to fix the translating habit.
你可以做五件事来改变翻译习惯。
The first one is to learn and practise chunks or phrases, not just individual words.
首先是学习和练习词组或短语,而不仅仅是单个单词。
When you learn individual words, you are more likely to translate word by word.
当你学习单个单词时,你更有可能逐字翻译。
When you learn a phrase or a chunk, you"re more likely to remember that and avoid translation.
当你学习一个短语或一个词组时,你更有可能记住它,避免翻译。
So learn chunks and practise them.
所以,要学习短语并练习它们。
You don"t have to speak out.
你不必说出来。
You can just think of them.
你可以思考它们。
Let"s imagine you learned this word.
让我们想象一下你学会了这个单词。
A tram.
一辆有轨电车。
A tram.
一辆有轨电车。
So don"t just learn tram.
不要只学“有轨电车”。
Think, if you"ve learned a noun, think or learn or find out in a dictionary.
思考,如果你学过一个名词,思考,或者在字典中把它找到。
Find out the verbs that go together or the adjectives that go together with this noun, okay?
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号