电影《蝙蝠侠归来(1992)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
看看最新的企鹅怪物 目击报导
Missing link between man and bird.
是人与鸟间的缺失环节
My dear boy...
孩子 有时看那种垃圾 是种消遣
...sometimes it"s a diversion to read such rubbish.
但多数时候是浪费时间
Usually, it"s a waste of time.
随你说 今日专题 企鹅 快来看 人或谜?
Whatever. Today"s issue! The Penguin! Man or myth?
"环球报"在此 25分
"The Globe"! Right here! 25 cents!
祝希望 也许加上些幸运
Well, here"s hoping.
高谭可在漫长时期后 过第一个快乐圣诞节
With luck, Gotham will have its first merry Christmas in years.
我觉得很下流 在圣诞季节提起新发电厂
I feel almost vulgar at yuletide...
但我们若要动工兴建 就需要许可
...mentioning the new power plant. But if we"re to break ground when we must, l"ll need permits...
法规变通 减税鼓励 那类讨厌的微末小节
...variances, tax incentives. That sort of pesky nonsense.
发电厂?
Power plant?
麦斯 所有研究均显示
Studies show we"ve enough power to get
我们的电力 足以应付到下世纪中期
us into the middle of the next century.
你的分析家指的是 每年百分之一的人口成长
Your analysts foresee growth at 1% per annum.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号