电影《蝙蝠侠归来(1992)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(7)
2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
老实说 我不以为然 我是个生意人
Frankly, I feel that"s a bum rap. I"m a businessman.
强硬 对 刻薄 也行 但还不足使我成为怪物
Tough, yes. Shrewd, okay. But that does not make me a monster.
别糗自己了 麦斯 我对你一清二楚
Don"t embarrass yourself, Max! I know all about you.
你隐藏 我发掘
What you hide, I discover.
你弃于马桶中的 我将它保存起来 明白吗
What you put in your toilet...I place on my mantle. Get the picture?
那是什么? 打算对我催眠吗?
Is that supposed to hypnotize me?
不 只是要让你头痛欲裂
Just give you a splitting headache.
没有效
It"s not working.
真没有 只是空包弹
Oh, you big baby! Just blanks.
今晚我大费周章 只为杀你吗?
Would I go through all this trouble just to kill you?
不 麦斯 我有个全然不同的目的
No, Max. I have an entirely other purpose.
我准备好了 麦斯
I"m ready, Max.
我已在下面太久
I"ve been down here too long.
我该上升了
It"s time for me to ascend...
重新出现
...to re-emerge...
藉着你的帮助
...with your help...
你的深谙其道 你的机伶
...your know-how...your savvy.
我并非生于下水道
I wasn"t born in the sewer, you know.
我来自...和你一样
I come from...like you.
而和你一样 我要尊重
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号