电影《蝙蝠侠归来(1992)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)
2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
谢谢你拯救我们 蝙蝠侠 恐怕马戏团帮又回来了
Thanks for saving the day, Batman. The Circus Gang is back.
静观后效吧
We"ll see.
他们差点捉走麦斯许瑞克
They almost made off with our mover and shaker, Max Shreck.
那令人难以忍受的混蛋呢
Where is that insufferable bastard?
动物园
极地世界
嗨
Hi
相信你搜寻的字眼是...
I believe the word you"re looking for is...
事实上 这一切只是个恶梦
Actually, this is all just a bad dream.
你在家中床上 无比宁静 安适的憩息着
You"re at home in bed...heavily sedated, resting comfortably...
因你毕生牟取暴利
dying from the carcinogens
而吐出的致癌物而垂死
you"ve personally spewed in a lifetime of profiteering.
是悲剧性的讽刺 或诗般的正义? 你告诉我
Tragic irony...or poetic justice? You tell me.
我的天 是真的 下水道的企鹅人
My God, it"s true. Penguin Man of the sewer.
奇异的是 麦斯 你和我有些共通之处
Odd as it may seem, Max...you and I have something in common.
我们受孕时都如怪物
We"re both perceived as monsters.
然而...
But somehow...
你是个倍受敬重的怪物 而我则不然
...you"re a well-respected monster...and I am, to date...not!
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号