电影《驯龙高手:归家》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)
2024-06-17 来源:飞速影视
只是说起龙的事
Just, all this talk of dragons,
让我有点想他
kinda makes me miss him.
过节的时候尤其如此
It"s hard at the holidays, you know.
我想知道无牙仔有没有想过我
I wonder if Toothless ever misses me?
打他的鼻子
Hit his nose.
棒耶 我得两分了
Yeah. It"s two for me.
你们这群倒霉孩子
Curse ye hellions!
竟敢亵渎伟大的斯托里克的雕像
How dare ye desecrate the statue of Stoick the Vast?
-谁啊 -斯托里克
- Who? - Stoick.
博克史上最勇敢的维京人
The bravest Viking in the history of Berk.
维京的"京"[王者]有他写的一笔
He put the "King" In Viking.
我亲爱的老伙计 我很想你
Oh my dear mate. I miss you so.
还记得那次我俩在肉食店
Remember the time we were at that meat house
有两个西哥特人打赌
and those two Visigoths wagered
我受不了把左手肘
I couldn"t hold my left elbow
放进热锅里煮五分钟吗
in a boiling pot of grill for 5 minutes?
美好的时光啊
Good times.
咳咳 戈伯
Ahem. Gobber.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, kids.
我在和你父亲的雕像说话
I was just talking to a statue
就好像他站在我面前一样
of your father as if he were really here.
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号