电影《驯龙高手:归家》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2024-06-17 来源:飞速影视
镇上的孩子都忘了斯托里克 我好伤心
It pains me how the wee ones of this town have forgotten Stoick.
我知道 欣风还害怕龙
I know. And Zephyr is afraid of dragons.
所以我们想重办亲衣节表演会
That"s why we want to bring back the Snoggletog Pageant.
你们走运了
You"re in luck.
这是我为上一届表演会写的剧本
The script I wrote for the last pageant.
去死吧 灵魂扭曲的邪恶野兽
Die, you evil beasts with twisted souls.
维京人会永生永世在你们的血里畅游
Vikings will forever swim in rivers of your blood.
这样不好吧
That"s nasty.
这剧本已经过时了
This has not aged well.
我们可能得重新写了
We may need to start from scratch.
不如写人和龙怎么和平共处
Why don"t we show when everything changed?
那真是太好了
Oh that would be fantastic.
比如我遇见无牙仔 还有
Like when I met Toothless and...
还可以更宏大点 亲爱的
Maybe more big picture, Honey.
讲所有维京人和龙成为朋友的故事
When all Vikings and dragons became friends.
阿斯特丽德 我喜欢这个
Oh, Astrid, I love that.
我马上开始写
I"ll start writing immediately.
我们需要的正是这些
This is going to be just what we need
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号