美剧《风骚律师》第四季第一集Part13-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2023-04-24 来源:飞速影视
*我的影子 和我*
*My shadow and me*
*我们仨 都孑然一身*
*We three, we"re all alone.*
*似乎活在记忆里*
*Seem like we"re living in a memory.*
尽量伸直
Flat as you can.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
*那是我的回声*
*That"s my echo...*
*我的影子 和我*
*...my shadow, and me.*
*我们仨 不是一伙*
*We three, we ain"t no crowd.*
*事实上 我们都不彼此为伴*
*Fact is, we ain"t even company.*
*那是我的回声 我的影子 和我*
*That"s my echo, my shadow, and me.*
*我们仨*
*We three*
塔卡维奇先生 感觉怎么样
Mr. Takavic, how you feeling?
还不错
...Good. Yes.
好消息 你并无大碍
Well, it"s good news. You were right.
不是心脏病发作
It"s not a heart attack.
事实上 每项数据看着都不错
In fact, everything I can see here looks good.
你的血压有点高
Your blood pressure"s a little high,
但在那种情况下 是可以理解的
but that"s understandable under the circumstances.
*我的影子*
*My shadow*
只不过虚惊一场
Headline here is -- false alarm.
*和我*
*And me*
塔卡维奇先生
Mr. Takavic?
塔卡维奇先生
Mr. Takavic, sir?
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号