电影《生化危机3:灭绝(2007)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2023-04-24 来源:飞速影视
...却能为基地提供 忠心而强大的军力
We can return to the surface.
到时候我们就可以回到地面上了
After months of experiments you have nothing to show.
做了几个月的实验 什么成果也没拿出来
We are left to rot underground. Without the original Project Alice...
我们还是在地下等死 没有爱莉丝的原实验体...
...progress has been difficult.
...所以进展非常困难
I"ve been forced to replicate her using cloned genetic models.
我一直都不得不用 基因克隆模型来替代她
It"s laborious. The results unpredictable.
这样做很费力 而且结果也难以预测
Project Alice and the subject of domestication is of the highest priority.
爱莉丝原实验体和驯化计划 是目前的重中之重
You will concentrate on this to the exclusion of all other research.
停止其他一切研究 你现在只需要研究这两项
We expect an updated report in a week.
我们希望下个星期 你会有新的报告出来
Simply demanding results will not guarantee them.
简单的命令并不能保证结果
Then perhaps we should place someone else in charge.
那么我们应该派别人来负责
Someone who can give us the reassurances we require.
一个能给我们带来预期结果的人
Continue with your research doctor...
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号