电影《艾德·伍德》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(7)
2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视
我很好奇你是否要定一个导演
and I was curious if you"d signed a director yet.
哦 没有吧你
Oh, you haven"t!
好 如果我们能合作的话
Well, if we could get together,
我可以向你解释一下...
I could explain to you...
为什么在这个小镇
why I"m more qualified to
我是最适合担任导演一职的人选
direct this than anyone else in town.
我想不用在电话讲这事吧
Well, I"d rather not go into that over the phone.
好 太棒了
All right. Great!
再见
I"ll see you then. Bye!
埃迪 我不明白
Eddie, I don"t understand.
为什么你是最适合做
Why are you the most qualified director
《克里斯廷·乔真森》的导演
for the Christine Jorgensen story?
噢 很简单 不管怎样我先要跨进这扇门
Oh, it"s just hogwash, hon. I had to get into the door somehow.
不不不 那是谎言
No, no, no. No, no, no. That"s a falsehood!
请进
Come in!
听着 我是说你能拥有西区地盘
Look, when I said you could have the western territories,
但我没说是所有11个州
I didn"t mean all 11 states!
我意思是加利福尼亚
I meant California,
俄勒冈 还有在最上面的是什么
Oregon, and what"s that one on top?
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号