美剧《闪电侠第一季第一集》Part631-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视
which means I don"t know if we"re going
我们是否能去尖端科技研究实验室
to be able to make it to S.T.A.R. labs.
见证这台机器的启动就是你的梦想
But seeing this thing turn on is like your dream.
你那渺小又可怜的书呆梦
Your sad, little nerdy dream.
而且为了此事 我连约会都取消了
Besides, I canceled a date for this.
不准吃我的薯条
Hands off my fries.
真是的
Unbelievable.
论文的压力导致我饮食过量
I"m stress-eating over my dissertation.
我们开始在吉特卖可颂甜甜圈了
We started selling cronuts at Jitters.
我今天吃了两个 如果我再不快点毕业
I ate two today. If I don"t graduate soon,
我腰间的赘肉就要比妇女的还多了
I"m gonna be more muffin top than woman.
你看起来很美
You look amazing.
这个粒子加速器
What is so important
到底为何如此重要
about this particle accelerator anyway?
哈里森·威尔斯在量子论领域的研究成果
Harrison Wells" work in quantum theory
领先于欧洲核子研究委员会好几个光年
is light-years ahead of anything they"re doing at CERN.
你又开始说我听不懂的话了
You"re doing that thing where you"re not speaking English.
好吧
Okay.
试想一下
Just imagine
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号