美剧《星球大战:克隆人战争》第七季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词(7)

2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
我们一般不跟"普通人"合作
We don"t usually work with "regs."
"普通人"
"Regs?"
他说的是普通克隆人
He"s talking about regular clones.
别太介意
But don"t take it personal.
我们都是同一个团队 不要摆架子 听好了
We"re all on the same team, so cut the attitude and listen up.
这次任务 我们的目标是这个网络中心
Here"s the mission. Our target is this Cyber Center.
这是阿纳克斯分离势力运动的"大脑"
It"s the "brains" of the entire Separatist campaign here on Anaxes.
我一只手就可以把它炸了
I could demolish that with one hand! Yeah!
这次不是爆破行动 破坏者
This isn"t a demo job, Wrecker.
这是严格的检索行动
It"s strictly a retrieval operation.
第一区警戒 敌人的炮舰正在接近你的位置
Sector One, alert. Enemy gunship approaching your location.
请回复 第一区
Come in, Sector One.
收到
Roger, roger.
开火
Fire!
敌袭
Incoming fire!
我们要坠落了
We"re going down!
每次和"普通人"一起行动就会被击落
We always get shot down when we travel with regs.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号