美剧《无人生还》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(3)

2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视
You are who she wants.
而且报酬也相当丰厚
And it"s very well-paid.
如果你符合要求 能得到个固定职位
There"s a permanent position on offer, if you fit the bill.
-好吧 但是... -先拿去用
- Yes, but... - For immediate expenses.
这是为一部剧准备的吗
And...and this is for a play?
伦敦西区的剧目
In the West End?
我会被算在剧组里吗
And will I be credited in the programme?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
请安静
Silence, please!
你们面临如下指控
You are charged with the following indictments.
天啊
Oh, my God!
真见鬼
Bloody hell!
去你的 你个蠢货
Damn you, you stupid bastard!
其他人也来了
Oh, well. Here are the others...
我姓克雷索恩
I"m Miss Claythorne.
欧文太太的秘书
Mrs Owen"s secretary.
你是纳拉科特先生吗
Are you Mr Narracott?
又没有其他人举牌子 我已经渡俩人过去了
Ain"t no-one else holding the sign. Already taken two over.
没事找事的老女人和花里胡哨的小伙子
Fussy old maid and some flashy young lad.
我对这港口熟得不得了
Been in and out of this harbour like a fiddler"s elbow.
老水手有他们自己的礼节
Sea dogs have their own etiquette.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号