美剧《政局边缘(2015)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视
- Come on. No fuss, no muss. - Nope.
听说你不能开车了
Heard you lost your driving privileges,
因为你开去看板球赛的越野车
because they had to steam clean that SUV
他们用蒸汽清洁才给弄干净
that you took to the cricket match.
那帮女的喝多了要吐又不是我的错
It"s not my fault those ladies couldn"t hold their liquor.
行了 好哥们
Come on, be a buddy.
这操蛋的大使馆可只有我
I"m the only one at this fucking embassy
知道你叫什么
who bothered to learn your name.
我才不载你
I"m not taking you!
走吧
Let"s go!
只能载你了
I guess I"m taking you.
-混蛋 -太棒 现在可以办正事了
- Putz. - Yeah! Now we"re talking.
我告诉你 外面很危险
I"m telling you, it"s getting dangerous out there.
我觉得出去不安全 空气中弥漫着愤怒
I don"t feel safe going out. There"s a rage in the air.
你知道你的问题在哪吗 你总是露怯
You know what your problem is? You telegraph fear.
那些武装分子能看出来
The militants can smell it on you.
你脸上就写着傲慢俩字
You telegraph arrogance.
武装分子会割了你的喉发到视频网站上去
The militants are going to cut your throat and put it on YouTube.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号