电影《他们已不再变老(2018)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(8)

2023-04-24 来源:飞速影视
"I went with a friend of mine into Shepherd"s Bush Empire
那正在播放影片
to see the picture show there and they
正在展示军队在公海航行的画面
showed the fleet sailing the high seas
还播放着"大不列颠人民永不为奴"
and played, "Britons never shall be slaves."
爸爸 你在那场伟大战争中做了什么
你会感到微微有些战栗
One feels that little shiver run up their back
并且你心里明白必须要做些什么
and you know you"ve got to do something."
一个朋友跟我说"我们必须参军"
"A friend of mine said to me, "We"re going to join up."
我想这是爱国主义的表现
It was from the patriotic point of view
还有从整个事件中受到的鼓舞
and from the general excitement of the whole affair, I suppose."
我并不是很想打仗
"I didn"t believe in war to that extent,
但是我准备好了
but I was prepared to do my part."
在那些岁月里 人们很少为自己考虑
"You see, in those days, men weren"t to think for themselves.
他既快乐又满足 你呢
他们所做的一切都只是服从命令
They just had to do what they were told
仅此而已
and that"s all there was to it."
我母亲为此感到非常的委屈
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号