美剧《不可遗忘(2015)》第四季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2023-04-24 来源:飞速影视
think post, no obvious vital reaction around the wounds
活体反应但是我会在实验室里仔细看看的
to the naked eye, but I need to take a closer look in the lab.
而且这种故意损坏尸体的行为通常是在死后进行的
Also, this sort of mutilation is usually done post-mortem,
为了方便处理尸体和模糊死者身份
to facilitate disposal and obscure ID
一确实如此-有发现致命的原因吗
Exactly. - Any obvious cause of death?
没有目前我还看不出来
No, not that I can see.
我需要把他带回实验室解剖后才能得出结论
I need to get him back to the lab and open him up.
我能从外表发现的奇怪的地方是这里
All I can see externally that"s odd is this.
-像是起皱了-是的
Looks kind of wrinkled. - Yeah.
起初看它的时候我不能确定这是什么
And when I first saw it, I wasn"t sure what it was,
但是看起来有些眼熟
but it sort of looked familiar.
当我记录温度的时候我很清楚地意识到这是什么了
And after I took a temperature, I realised exactly what it was.
这是我的温度计
This was my thermometer,
当我试图测量尸体温度的时候就折成两半了
It snapped in two after I tried to insert it.
我很小心地使用了备用温度计然后读到了温度
I was more careful with my spare and got a reading.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号