电影《舞出我人生3(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(7)

2023-04-24 来源:飞速影视
刚才在那儿你是怎么做到的
How did you just do that back there?
莫名其妙地飞了过去 像忍者一样
I mean, you were like freaking flying, man. You"re like a ninja.
-我是卢克 -不 不 这样的
- Luke. - no, it"s like this. You gotta blow it up.
这样如何
How"s that?
对了 我大名叫罗伯特·亚历山大三世
All right. I"m Robert Alexander the third, by the way.
既然你问起了 不过大家都叫我穆斯
Just since you ask. But you can just call me Moose.
-以前没见过你 -我刚来纽约大学
- I haven"t seen you around. - I"m just starting at NHU.
实际上 我是工程学专业的
I"m actually an engineering major.
但你也会跳舞
but you"re gonna be dancing too.
不 不 不跳了 跳舞在高中很酷
No, no, no, not any more. I mean, dancing was cool in high school,
不过是我该面对现实的时候了
but it"s time for me to face the real world.
你真的不知道刚才在那里做了什么 是吗
You really have no idea what you did back there, do you?
你是个舞匣子
you"re b-fab.
-舞匣子是什么 -就是天生会跳舞的人
- what"s a b-fab? -born from a boombox.
有些人学跳舞 另一些人天生就会
Like, some people learn to dance, others are born to.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号