电影《魔法保姆麦克菲2(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-04-25 来源:飞速影视
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
这是我们家的故事
This is the story of my family.
我 三个美丽的孩子 还有我丈夫
Me, my three beautiful children and my husband.
那就是我们美丽的农场
There is our lovely farm.
它世世代代归我丈夫的家族所有
It"s been in my husband"s family for generations.
魔法保姆麦克菲和大碰撞
不幸的是 我丈夫应征入伍 征战他乡
The sad thing is, my husband is away, fighting in a war,
所以我们只好自力更生
So we"re on our own.
当然了 我们都非常担心他
We"re all terribly worried about him, of course,
但总体上来讲 我应付的还算不错
but on the whole, I"m coping well.
很不错
Very well.
着实 很不错
Very well, indeed.
不许在漂亮的客厅里打闹
No fighting in the best parlour!
这就是我 应付孩子
That"s me, coping.
柠檬糖
Lemon drop.
你们太淘气了
That"s very naughty of you.
他们也在应付我
They"re coping, too.
快从家具上下来 文森特 下来 下来
Get off the furniture! Vincent, off, off, off!
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号