电影《魔法保姆麦克菲2(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2023-04-25 来源:飞速影视
我的棉花糖哪儿去了
Where are my marshmallows?
西洛公子 考虑到您近来身子欠佳
Master Cyril, are them marshmallows a wise choice,
吃棉花糖或许不是个明智的选择
given your recent evacuation?
棉花糖永远都是明智的选择 谢谢
Marshmallows are always a wise choice, thanks.
你这个畜生
You beast!
你毁了我崭新的范达涅利牌特制皮舞鞋
You"ve ruined my brand-new fontarelli patent-leather pumps,
那双浅粉色的我还给落在家里了
and I"ve left the pale pink at home.
你这个畜生 畜生 畜生
You beast, beast, beast!
看哪
Oh, look.
多漂亮啊 就是这儿吗
How sweetly pretty. Is that the place?
不是
No.
深谷农场
神奇挠痒器
幸福指数计
文森特 该干活啦
Vincent, Chores, now.
可小猪明天就得卖掉了
But the piglets are getting sold tomorrow,
你说过我可以在它们离开之前多挠挠的
and you said I could scratch them before they went away.
爸爸让我管事 我说了算 快下来
Dad left me in charge, and what I say goes. Now, get off.
可神奇挠痒器是爸爸特意为它们造的
But dad built the Scratch-O-Matic for them.
-我说了 快下来 -我这就下来
- I said, get off! - I"m getting off. I"m getting off.
别再挠了 我去看看麦子
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号