电影《奇袭60阵地(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(3)

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视
-谁说的 -不信 随便问谁
-Says who? -Well, ask anyone.
最牛逼的台球手 骑手 矿工
Best billiard players, best horsemen, miners...
自大狂
Bullshitters?
闭嘴吧 你们
Keep a lid on it, you blokes.
佩西· 金泽 下去换斯纳顿两父子
Percy, Ginger, go down and relieve the Sneddons.
好的
Righto.
已经挖到中国了
Dug through to China by now.
放心 我会给你带几双筷子回来 啊
Well, I"ll bring you back some chopsticks, then, eh?
你哪位
Who are you?
我是伍德沃中尉 新任指挥官
I"m Lieutenant Woodward. I"m your new C.O.
你是弗雷泽吗
Are you Fraser?
我在找辛普森中士
I"m looking for Sergeant Simpson.
他死了
He"s dead.
工兵呢
Sapper?
报告长官 我是诺姆·莫里斯
Norm Morris, sir.
当然我们通常叫他"搞定"
Except we call him Pull Through"
有时叫他"竹竿"
or sometimes he is Lankiness".
我是汤姆· 特怀耶
Tom Dwyer, sir.
我是比利·培根
Billy Bacon, sir.
绰号飞毛腿
Answers to Streaky".
莫里斯 马上去那个岗哨换班
Morris, I want you to take over the listening post at...
刚才我们在哪儿
Where were we?
102道左边
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号