电影《索命咒(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(3)

2023-04-30 来源:飞速影视
And when I say "I", I mean you, my messenger of fucking doom.
马奎斯·T狗日伍兹.
Marquis T. Fucking Woods.
我专属的讨人厌的角斗士
My personal goddamn gladiator.
但是他已经失去战斗力了吗
But has he lost his bite?
别想多了 那只是因为
Don"t think for one second, that just because
这案子里的大多数原告
the majority of the plaintiffs in this case
恰好是"我的黑人兄弟"
happen to be "my people,"
所以我并不想一击毙命
that I don"t plan on taking that ball straight to their end zone
打得他们满地找牙
and cramming that ball down the throats of their attorneys.
这会不会使你为难
And that doesn"t bother you?
为难
Bother me?
尽管原告是黑人
Though the plaintiffs are black,
他们的律师是白人 更正一下 纯白种人
their attorneys are white. Correction: lily white.
这是一起集体诉讼案件
This is a class-action lawsuit of some public delicacy,
所以我们必须体面地解决问题
so we must deal with it delicately.
能用嘴解决的问题为啥要动手呢
Why use fists when we"ve not yet exhausted words?
你说得对 马奎斯 一向如此
You"re right, Marquis. As always.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号