美剧《辛普森一家》第二十九季第一集Part132-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2023-04-30 来源:飞速影视
假装他们和独角兽是朋友
where they"re friends with a unicorn.
就好像独角兽会喜欢他们一样
As if any unicorn would like them.
独角兽喜欢善良的人 我就是个善良的人
Unicorns like nice people-- I"m a nice person.
小姑娘 这种言论是反封建主义的
Young lady, that kind of talk is anti-feudalist,
我不准你胡说
and I won"t have it!
如果没有封建主义 我们就没有这间茅舍
Without feudalism, we wouldn"t have this hovel,
也没有丰富的污秽和我牛逼的横痃炎
our bountiful filth, or my awesome buboes.
一会儿再割你们这些小可爱
Ooh-hoo. I"ll lance you later.
巴仔 他们在城墙上刺上了
Bart! They just stuck new severed heads up
新的头颅
on the city walls!
我们能去吗 妈妈 能吗 能吗
Oh! Can we go, Ma? Can we? Can we?
这主意不错
That"s a lovely idea.
我们可以带上我妈一起去
Oh. And we can bring my mom.
我希望她在新的养老院过得不错
I hope she"s doing okay in her new nursing home.
蛛网之家
位于巨型蜘蛛林 退休专用
哪个是你妈妈的网
Which one is your mom"s web?
儿子是你吗
Son, is that you?
不是
No.
你毁了我的小憩
Ah, you ruined my nap!
就像你毁了我女儿的人生一样
Just like you ruined my daughter"s life.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号