电影《大卫·科波菲尔的个人史》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
佩格蒂
Peggotty!
呼吸 继续呼吸就好 亲爱的
Just breathe. Just keep breathing, my love.
再喘两口气我就回来
I"ll be back in two breaths.
佩格蒂
Peggotty!
鸦巢
-尽量装作不疼就好 -很疼
- Just try to pretend it doesn"t hurt. - It does.
我明白
I know.
从我的初生开始
To begin my life...
叙述我的一生
with the beginning of my life.
你就是大卫·科波菲尔的夫人吧
Mrs. David Copperfield, I think?
-我是乔特伍德女士 你听说过吧 -听说过
- Miss Trotwood. You"ve heard of her? - Yes.
是的 我已久仰大名
Yes, I believe I"ve had that pleasure.
你眼前就是她
Now you see her.
我想问问 为什么要叫鸦巢
Might I ask, why Rookery?
我丈夫买下这房子的时候
When my husband bought the house,
他总以为这房子里有乌鸦
he liked to think there were rooks about it.
-真的有吗 -没有
- And are there? - No!
完全就是我弟弟生前的作风
My late brother all over.
把房子叫鸦巢 以为真的有乌鸦
Calls a house a rookery, takes the rooks on trust.
还不如叫"轻信庄园"
A better name would have been Gullible Manor.
-这人怎么还说个不停 夫人 -好了 佩格蒂
- Will this person be stopping, ma"am? - Now, Peggotty.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号