电影《大卫·科波菲尔的个人史》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(3)

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
佩格蒂 佩格蒂 你叫佩格蒂吗
Peggotty? Peggotty? Peggotty?
你是说真的会有人去教堂
You mean to say a human being went into a church
给自己取名叫佩格蒂吗
and had herself named Peggotty?
你母亲是在你受洗的时候打了个喷嚏吗
Did your mother sneeze when you were christened?
-不好意思 你叫什么来着 -乔特伍德
- Sorry, what was your name? - Trotwood.
乔特伍德 真有意思 你进来的时候
Trotwood. It"s funny because I thought your name
我还以为你叫"五十步笑百步"呢
was Pot Kettle Black when you walked in,
不过没关系
but never mind.
她来了 小女孩要出生了
Here she comes. Here comes the girl.
-也可能是个男孩 -不不 一定是个女孩
- Or it could be... a boy! - Oh, no, no, no. She will be a girl.
必须是个女孩
Certain to be a girl.
你能不能给她取名叫贝琪·乔特伍德·科波菲尔
And, may I beg you, you will call her Betsey Trotwood Copperfield
我来做她的教母
and I will be her godmother.
这个贝琪·乔特伍德的一生中
And there will be no mistakes
绝不会犯下一丁点错误
in the life of this Betsey Trotwood.
绝不会有人玩弄她的感情 可怜的宝贝
There will be no trifling with her affections, poor dear.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号