电影《战栗特工(2015)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
我们不知道是在何时何地 但是我们所知道的是
Exactly when and where we do not know, but what we do know is
那里有信息
that there"s information out there
它会给我们提供让我们阻止恐怖分子的情报
that will give us the intelligence needed to stop them.
我要派你
And I"m gonna send you
- 去吧 去获取情报 - 遵命 先生
- to go and get it. - Yes, sir.
你觉得你该怎样拿着完整的情报安全脱身?
How the hell do you think you"re going to get out of this alive with the intelligence intact?
我们在这里一千英里内都没有大使馆
We do not have an embassy for a thousand miles here.
我们在这个地区也没有武力支持
We have no military support in the area.
听起来很危险 不是吗 斯科特
Sounds awfully dangerous, doesn"t it, Scotty?
哦 你做的一切让我感动
Oh, yeah. Everything you do makes me wet.
就像 床 和
Like... the bed and...
斯科特 你介不介意 呃 从认真调查开始
Scotty, would you mind, uh, starting on due diligence?
- 准备好特工的名单 安全屋 - 遵命 先生
- Prepare a list of operatives, safe houses. - Yes, sir.
- 我知道你不需要我说这个 - 那就不要说了
- I know you don"t need me to say this... - Then don"t.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号