美剧《反击》第六季第一集Part77-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视
他活该被打
He deserved it.
我私心里也这么想
Off the record... I agree.
情报失准 防卫松弛
Intel was bad, security was lax...
你的小队不该被这样对待
your team deserved better.
我奉命收拾烂摊子
I"ve been tasked with cleaning up the fallout.
我没什么好说的 他们知道我们会去
Not much I can tell you. They knew we were coming.
狠狠攻击了我们
And they hit us hard.
我不是来审问你的 麦卡利斯特中士
I"m not here to interview you, Sergeant McAllister.
我来是想招募你
I"m here to recruit.
你听说过"分部行动组"吗
Have you heard of the Section initiative?
听过
Sure.
你派组里人去干见不得光的活儿
They were the people you"d send in to do the dirty jobs
且事后拒不承认
that could later be denied.
我更愿意称之为获取秘密军事情报 执行反恐任务
I prefer covert military intelligence and counter-terrorism.
派危险的兵去干危险的活儿
Dangerous soldiers for dangerous missions.
我以为发生了20号分部的事后
I thought the Sections had been shuttered
-各个分部都被叫停了 -之前是
- after what happened with Twenty. - They had.
但我预感 常规手段阻止不了奥马尔·埃德里西
But it"s my feeling that Omair Idrisi isn"t going to be stopped by conventional means.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号