美剧《反击》第一季第一集Part334-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视
还是原教旨军
Or militant baptists.
也就是说咱们还不知道
- so we don"t know if we"re dealing
要跟正规军还是恐怖份子打 -对
with military or terrorists. - correct.
都明白吗
Understood?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
所以你们打进去的时候 所有人都算是敌人
So when you go in, treat all and any contact as hostile.
无一例外
No exceptions.
情报处的克林森上尉懂阿拉伯语
Captain collinson from the military intelligence speaks arabic.
而且在机构里安插了线人
And has embedded contacts in the facility.
所以他协助你们营救和行动信号
So he will accompany you in the extraction and operate signals.
我们对布莱顿目前所在有什么情报
So what intel do we have on bratton"s current location?
我们发现了一个秘密据点
We"ve identified this safe house in
在巴士拉的居民区里
an apartment block in bazra city.
有人两天前看见人质被带进去了
Eyewitness saw a hostage we believe to be
我们认为是布莱顿
bratton taken into the building 2 days ago.
-这情报有多可靠 -当地线人
- how reliable is this intel? - a local source.
我敢把我性命押上
I"d stake my life on him.
你把我们所有人性命押上了
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号