美剧《硅谷第一季第一集》Part245-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视
首先 没人在乎
OK, first of all, nobody gives a shit
抄别人的音乐 懂吗
about stealing other people"s music, OK?
音乐圈的每个人
Everybody involved in the music industry
要么在抄音乐要么就在被抄
is either stealing it or sharing it.
他们都是一帮傻逼 特别是电台司令[乐队]
They"re all a bunch of assholes, especially Radiohead.
-听着 理查德 -不
- Look, Richard... - No.
是的 他们都是傻逼
Yeah, they"re assholes.
听着 理查德 如果你想待在这里
Now, look, Richard, if you want to live here,
你必须取得成果
you"ve got to deliver.
我的孵化器里容不下累赘
I can"t have dead weight at my incubator, OK?
或者至少让我看到点希望
Either that, or show some promise for fuck"s sake.
像是乳报 大头的程序
Like NipAlert. Big Head"s app.
可以告诉你哪里有发情[激凸]的女人
It gives you the location of a woman with erect nipples.
那才是人们想要的
Now, that"s something people want.
理查德 你得了解下人性
Richard, you need to get in touch with humanity.
当我把我的公司亚威亚托卖了的时候
When I sold my company, Aviato,
我并不甘心 所以才创办了这孵化器
I wanted to give back. That"s why I started this place,
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号