美剧《金装律师》第二季第一集Part898-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视
Tell me what the hell"s holding up my Swinton Merger.
就是个"无聊诉讼"
Oh, it"s just a nuisance suit
明知打不赢 只为干扰原告提出的诉讼
得把它搞定才能完成托管
that needs to be cleaned up before we can clear escrow.
我在办了
I"m all over it.
为什么不先汇报这个
Why wasn"t that the first thing you told me?
我以为我的事要曝光了
Uh, I thought I was getting exposed.
这件事就没那么要紧了
This is a little less important.
我的并购案比你的恐慌重要得多
My merger-- your panic attack.
你这人有没有同情心
Your compassion.
何况我没有恐慌
And I didn"t have a panic attack.
我的担心有充分的理由
I had a legitimate reason for concern.
是吗 她为开除你还专门约你吃饭吗
Really? Why would she ask you to dinner just to fire you?
不好说 有部电影叫做《盗亦有道》
I don"t know. A little movie called Goodfellas.
你看过吗
Did you see it?
乔·佩西以为他要加入黑手党了呢 结果被杀了
Joe Pesci thought he was getting made--he got dead.
这就是你所谓的充分理由
That"s your idea of a legitimate reason?
"凯伦 我的钱呢 凯伦"
"Karen! Where"s the money, Karen?"
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号