美剧《秘令》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视
并将你的命交给
and commit your life to

the...
交给
To the...
伙计 快想
Dude, come on.
交给∑∑Δ的兄弟情
To the Fraternal Brotherhood of Sigma Sigma Delta.
不要
Er, no.
不过谢了
Thanks, though.
如果你介意血 我很健康
If it"s the blood, I"m totally clean.
我之前去墨西哥时得了丙肝
I mean, I had hep C after a trip toxa0Mexico,
-但是现在已经全好了 -不是血的事
- but that"s all cleared up now. - It"s not the blood.
是袍子 不是吗
It"s the robes. Isn"t it?
我一直跟国家管理委员会说我们不想要这些
I keep telling the National Charter we want to ditch this crap,
但是他们坚持说这是传统
but they keep telling us it"s tradition.
不 不 袍子没问题
No! No, the robes are...
它们让你有一种庄重感
are fine. They give you a sense of dignity.
那是什么 莫顿
Then what the fuck, Morton?
自从你得到了奖学金我们就一直追踪你
We"ve been trackingxa0you since you won that scholarship.
你真诚善良到极致
Your bona fides are sick.
-你是标准的兄弟会男孩 -听着
- You"re textbook Delta material. - Look...
-戴尔 -戴尔
- Dale. - Dale.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号