美剧《秘令》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(4)
2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视
肯定就在这里的某个地方
I know they"re in here somewhere.
天呐 我把它们放在哪里了
Oh, God. Where did I leave them?
这太奇怪了
This is really weird
-外公 -嗯
- Hey, Pops. - Yeah.
谢谢 我说了它们在这儿吧
Thank you! I told you they were here.
至于贝尔格雷夫最爱的儿子...
And as for Belgrave"s favorite son...
操你妈的 爱德华
Fuck you, Edward.
我女儿的死就拜你所赐
My daughter is dead because of you.
爱德华·考文垂颠覆医疗慈善
操你妈的 老爸
Fuck you, Dad.
我们要来找你了
We"re coming for you.
贝尔格雷夫大学
我可以再停得近点
I can get you closer.
这里也行
Also good.
怎么了 不想让你的疯狂外公
What"s the matter? Don"t want your crazy grandfather
吓到这些百里挑一的寄生虫吗
scaring all those one percenter parasites?
差不多吧
Basically.
也有道理了
Make sense, I guess.
看看这里 孩子 计划都达成了
Look at it, kid. The plan"s all coming together.
你妈妈会很骄傲 你付出的努力得到回报了
Your mother would be so proud. All your hard work"s paid off.
你进了贝尔格雷夫
You got into Belgrave.
-你会去宣誓加入的 -也许吧
- You"re gonna get pledged. - Maybe.
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号