电影《星球大战前传2:克隆人的进攻(2002)》Part1-中英文对照(6)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
我们是来保护你 不是来调查
We will find out who"s tring to kill you, Padmé.
我们会查出谁想杀你 佩咪...
I promise you.
我向你保证
We will not exceed our mandate my young Padawan learner.
我们不会去做职责之外的事 小徒弟
I meant that in the interest of protecting her, Master, of course.
我认为这是为了更好地保护她 师父
We will not go through this exercise again, Anakin...
不要再多费口舌了 阿纳金
and you will pay attention to my lead.
你要服从我的指挥
why?
为什么?
What?
什么?
Why else do you think we were assigned to her if not to find the killer?
如果不去追查凶手 干吗还派我们来她这?
Protection is a job for local security, not Jedi.
保护她是保安的差事 不是绝地武士的职责
It"s overkill, Master.
这么多无辜的人因此丧生了 大师
Investigation is implied in our mandate.
我们的任务包含了追查凶手
We will do exactly as the council has instructed.
我们要严格执行参议会的指令
And you will learn your place, young one.
你会知道你是来干啥的 小伙子
Perhaps with merely your presence...the mystery surrounding this threat will be revealed
也许只要你们来了..这次恐吓行动就会疑云尽释
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号