美剧《诡媚海妖》第二季第一集Part17-中英文对照台词剧本(4)
2023-10-27 来源:飞速影视
So what the hell happened up there, Ben?
我失足滑下去了
Uh, I lost my footing.
你一个人去攀岩
You were climbing alone.
我没想清楚
I wasn"t thinking.
你知道如果撞到岩壁的是你的脑袋
You know, if you"d have hit your head on that rock
而不是肩膀 你早就一命呜呼了
instead of your shoulder, you"d be dead right now.
-你知道的 对吧 -是的
- You realize that, right? - Yeah.
我有点担心你
Little worried about you.
我没事
Well, I"m fine.
我最近应该不会再去攀岩了
I probably won"t be scaling Everest anytime soon.
我明白
Look, I get it.
有时人们会先行动后思考
Sometimes you act first and think later.
几个月前 我发现你晕倒在码头上
A few months ago, I found you passed out on the dock.
也许你玩得太过头了
Maybe you partied too much.
难道还要等到你哪个朋友跟人打架
Then one of your friends gets in a brawl,
然后来找我给他治伤吗
and I gotta patch him up?
我的意思是 在我看来
I mean, it just seems to me
事态好像有点失控了
like things are a bit out of control right now.
对 你这么说也对
Yeah, you could say that.
你妈妈可能会问我发生了什么
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号