电影《汉娜·盖茨比:道格拉斯(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词(2)

2024-06-16 来源:飞速影视
I had no plans to make it in America.
这个本来不在我计划里
This was not on my agenda.
但是后来我写了《纳内特》剧本
And then what happened though is I wrote a show called Nanette,
记得吗 那个
right, that...
然后
Well, then...
就很明显了 不是吗
That"s clear, isn"t it?
这就是你们来这里的原因
That"s why you"re here.
你不会是因为我之前的节目才来这的吧
You"re not here because of my back catalog of prior, are you?
如果你是因为《纳内特》而来 那有个问题
Which does beg the question, if you"re here because of Nanette...
到底为什么来
why?
别误会 那是个优秀的节目 很不错
Like, don"t get me wrong, it was a good show. Solid bit of work.
我很自豪
I"m quite fond.
但那是一个别具一格的节目
But it was a particular show of a very particular flavor.
如果那就是你们来的原因
And if that is what has brought...
你们对今天的节目又有什么期待
What the fuck are you expecting from this show?
如果伤害了你 我道歉
Because I"m sorry, if it"s more trauma,
我现在有点过度兴奋
I... I am fresh out.
早知道喜剧界
Had I known just how wildly popular trauma
这么流行心灵创伤的话
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号