电影《汉娜·盖茨比:道格拉斯(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词(3)

2024-06-16 来源:飞速影视
was going to be in the context of comedy,
我可能会安排得好一点
I might have budgeted my shit a bit better.
我说真的 我可以以此成就一番事业
Honestly. I could have built quite the career out of it.
最少能编出个三部曲
At least a trilogy.
但我像个傻子一样
But I went and put all my trauma eggs
把我的伤痛放进了同一个篮子里
into one basket like a fucking idiot,
现在就这样了
and now here we are.
你们还想要啥
You want more?
只是出于好奇才问 这么热烈的掌声里
Just out of curiosity, by round of applause,
有谁没看过《纳内特》
who has not seen Nanette?
更不明白你们干嘛来这了
Even less of an idea why the fuck you"re here.
好吧 欢迎你们
I mean, welcome.
来得好 来赌一赌
Good on you, taking a punt.
别担心 没事的
And-- And don"t worry, it"s fine.
这个节目跟你看没看过《纳内特》没啥关系
This show does not depend on you having seen Nanette.
我没那么自信 但
I"m not that kind of confident, but...
我们看看会发生什么
We"ll see what happens.
但除了伤害
But other than trauma,
我不知道
you know, I have no way of telling
人们想从这个节目中获得什么
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号