电影《他们已不再变老(2018)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2023-04-24 来源:飞速影视
它让我成了一个真正的男人 是的
"It made me a man, yes, it did.
我想如果当时我没有参军的话
I don"t think I should have ever been the man I am
我不会成为现在这样的人
if it hadn"t been for having to serve."
你必须要学会照顾你自己
"You"d learn to look after yourself
在家里 妈妈会帮你做所有的家务
whereas, in your civilian life, your mother did all the chores.
在这里 你不得不学习做饭
You"ve got to learn how to cook
学习补袜子
for yourself, darn your own socks,
还要为自己补纽扣等等这类事情
sew on your own buttons and all the things like that."
仅仅一天之后
"It was just a day"s work.
我就知道我并不孤单
I knew that I was not alone.
我明白了我并不是一个人在打仗
I knew that I wasn"t fighting the war by myself
还有其他人的遭遇同样会发生在我的身上
and that what happened to other people might happen to me."
我并不后悔 但是你看
"I had no regrets at all but, you see,
我没有妻子 没有女儿 什么都没有
I had no wife, no girl, no nothing.
没有遗憾 没有畏惧
No regrets and no horrors...
因为如果你能熬过战争
...because, if you survive that,
就没有什么熬不过去的了
you can survive anything."
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号