美剧《风骚律师》第一季第一集Part181-中英文对照台词剧本(7)

2023-04-24 来源:飞速影视
19岁时做出的蠢事负责
for some of the stupid decisions I made
我的天
when I was 19, oh, boy, wow.
我们现在要是在教堂
And I bet if we were in church right now,
你们都会向我说"阿门"[表示赞同]
I"d get a big "Amen!"
所以说回到本案主角
Which brings us to these three--
也就是这三个蠢货
now, these three knuckleheads,
很抱歉 但你们的确是蠢货
and I"m sorry, boys, but that"s what you are--
他们做了件蠢事 这点无可否认
they did a dumb thing. We"re not denying that.
不过 我想请各位记住两点重要事实
However, I would like you to remember two salient facts.
第一 没有人受伤 完全没有
Fact one, nobody got hurt, not a soul.
这点非常重要
Very important to keep that in mind.
第二 控方一直
Fact two, now, the prosecution
揪着"非法闯入"这个词不放
keeps bandying this term "Criminal trespass."
斯宾诺佐先生 也就是房子的主人
Mr. Spinowzo, the property owner,
向我们承认 他大部分的店铺
admitted to us that he keeps most portions of his business
日夜向公众开放
open to the public both day and night.
闯入
So, trespassing?
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号