美剧《风骚律师》第一季第一集Part181-中英文对照台词剧本(5)
2023-04-24 来源:飞速影视
面临法律效力走投无路时 不如打给索尔
When legal forces have you cornered, better call Saul!
我会让你的案子撤销
I"ll get your case dismissed.
我会给你应得的辩护 为什么
I"ll give you the defense you deserve. Why?
因为我是律师索尔·古德曼
Because I"m Saul Goodman, attorney-at-law.
我既会调查 又会辩护 还会说服别人
I investigate, advocate, persuade,
最重要的是 我会打赢官司
and, most importantly, win! Win...win...win!
不如打给索尔
Better call Saul.
你是否感到绝望
Do you feel doomed?
是否遭受敌人威胁 自由难保
Have opponents of freedom wrongly intimidated you?
或许他们告诉你 你惹了大麻烦
Maybe they told you that you"re in serious trouble
你束手无策 不知所措
and there"s nothing you can do about it.
我是索尔·古德曼
I"m Saul Goodman,
让我来告诉你 他们错了
and I"m here to tell you that they"re wrong.
争取正义 为时不晚 不如打给...
It"s never too late for justice. Better call...
绝命律师
第一季第一集
新墨西哥州第二司法管辖区
公平
回想一下... 你的大脑...
Think back... your brain...
已经记不太清了
I-it"s just not all there yet.
如果我们都要为19岁时做的事负责
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号