美剧《第一夫人们(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词(6)

2023-04-24 来源:飞速影视
15 months before the Election,
民调显示贝拉克·奥巴马比希拉里·克林顿
polls show Barack Obama trailing Hillary Clinton
领先两位数
by double digits.
我们有两个可爱的女儿
We"ve got two beautiful little girls
有美满的生活
and we have a wonderful life.
没什么比竞选美国总统
Nothing would have been more disruptive
更能摧毁我们的生活了
than a decision to run for President of the United States.
她足够了解美国的种族问题
She knew enough about race in America,
知道要突破藩篱
about breaking barriers,
也深知这对她个人来说意味着什么
to know what that would mean for her.
她将会面对不间断的批评
That she would face constant criticism,
不间断的审查
constant scrutiny.
谁会兴致勃勃地举手
Who would raise their hand enthusiastically
答应这份苦差事呢
and say sign me up for that?
你们知道我同意的原因
You know the reason why I said yes
是因为我厌倦了害怕
was because I am tired of being afraid.
政治游戏的目的就在于让你害怕
The game of politics is to make you afraid
好让你不去思考
so that you don"t think.
我们此刻有机会做些实事
We have a chance to make something real happen.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号