电影《相约在今生(1993)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2023-04-25 来源:飞速影视
我觉得找局外人更容易成功些
l think an outsider has more of a chance of getting through to him
比我们任何本地人都要好
than any of us locals.
我找你来是因为你是牛津大学的优秀人才
l gather you were something of a progressive at Oxford.
本来是耳听为虚的,不过有时也不全是
Don"t believe everything you hear but yes, element of truth in that.
他很高兴今晚能招待你们夫妻
He"s happy to put you and your wife up for the night.
我想他可能觉得这是个和你争论一番的好机会吧
l think he rather relishes the idea of a good argument.
随便了
Well, if his reputation is anything to go by,
我会奉陪到底的
he"d love to shock the socks off any churchman that goes near him.
让我给你介绍我的妻子吧,我相信你们还没见过面
May l introduce you to my wife? l don"t think you"ve met.
埃斯特拉,这是悉尼的大主教,这是我妻子,埃斯特拉
Estella, the Bishop of Sydney. My wife, Estella.
- 欢迎到澳大利亚 - 谢谢
- Welcome to Australia. - Thank you.
- 早上好 - 请出示票
- Morning. - Tickets, please.
- 有出租车在等客吗? - 没有,现在没有
- Do you know if a taxi"s waiting? - Yeah. There"s not.
我定了辆车去林德斯先生家
l, um, understand one was booked to go to Mr Lindsay"s place.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号