电影《纽约两日情(2012)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2023-04-25 来源:飞速影视
六天以来
Today marks the sixth consecutive
一个自称橡树精灵的男子
day the man that calls himself the Oak Fairy
一直盘踞在中央公园最古老的橡树上
remains perched and tied to the oldest oak tree in Central Park,
他声称如果政府不能向他保证这棵树
refusing to come down until officials bring him written proof
不会被砍掉 那么他就拒绝下来
the tree will not be cut down.
布隆伯格市长办公室还未对此事表态
No news yet from Mayor Bloomberg"s office.
我们会继续跟进...
We"ll keep you posted as...
至死保护橡树
Save the trees or die!
拯救橡树 拯救橡树 我不会下来的
Save the trees! Save the trees! I will not come down.
我是橡树精灵 我有话对整个纽约说
I"m the Oak Fairy and I have a message for New York.
如果我在这能做到 在哪都没问题
If I can do it here, I can do it anywhere.
现在就看你们的了 纽约
It"s up to you, New York.
该去自己床上睡觉了
Time you got in your own bed.
我带了五个月的口粮
I have provisions for five months
还带了能把雪变成饮用水的设备
and I have a device here that can turn snow into drinking water.
-我们爱你 -我不会下去的
- We love you! - I will not come down!
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号