电影《制造伍德斯托克音乐节(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2023-04-25 来源:飞速影视
The sign in front of the barn.
斯皮尔斯先生 天啊 拜托
Mr. Spiers, my god, please.
我们来这里是想乞求您能够慈悲为怀
We come here, begging, begging for mercy,
而你呢
and what do you give us?
却跟仓库过不去 你跟仓库有仇吗
This fixation about the barn. What is it with you and the barn?
-我只是 -我是个老人
-I was just... - I"m an old woman,
斯皮尔斯先生 我历尽磨难
Mr. Spiers. I"ve suffered.
一路从俄国的明斯克走过来
I walked here all the way from Minsk,
踏着20英尺深的积雪
In Russia, in 20-foot snow drifts,
步行穿过1000英里的西伯利亚
1,000 miles across Siberia.
逃过大屠杀 躲过沙皇秘密警察
I escaped the pogroms, the Tsar"s secret police,
口袋里什么都没有只有几个冻土豆
With nothing but cold potatoes in my pockets.
-泰伯夫人 拜托 -到底为什么
- Mrs. Teichberg, please... - And for what?
为了受更多迫害吗 因为我们是犹太人吗
For more persecution! It"s because we"re Jewish.
-我就知道 不是吗 -泰伯 拜托
- I know it, isn"t it? - Mrs. Teichberg, please.
这里是卡茨基尔
This is the Catskills.
半数居民都是犹太人 都是我们的客户
Half the summer colonies are Jewish, they"re all our clients.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号