电影《老大靠边闪2(2002)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2023-04-25 来源:飞速影视
What kind of fucking idiot would I have to be to try that with you?
我怎么会傻到那样对你呢?
A dead fucking idiot. Come on, Caesar.
真那妈的蠢蛋 好了 恺撒
Caesar.
恺撒
Caesar!
恺撒
This is garbage. Change the channel. Okay, Paul.
这是垃圾 去换频道 好的 保罗
No. Hey!
不 嗨!
What are you doing, asshole?
你干什么 混蛋?
Sorry, Mr. Vitti. Didn"t mean any disrespect.
对不起 维提先生 我不是对你不敬
Oh, man.
唉 倒霉
Forget about it. Punks.
别介意 小流氓
Let them watch what they want. I"m going to bed.
让他们随便看吧 我要去睡觉了
Good night, Paul. Good night.
晚安 保罗 晚安
All right, what do youse wanna watch? Little Caesar!
你们想看什么? 小恺撒!
All right, all right.
好的 好的
Step out.
快点
Hey, Earl, what"s up? They"re transferring me.
埃尔 怎么回事? 他们要给我转监
Did you ask to be transferred? Not me.
你要求转监了? 不是我
What"s up? I don"t know.
怎么了? 我不知道
Anyway, thanks for looking out for me, Paul.
谢谢你照顾我 保罗
I"ll see you around. Sure.
回头见 一定
Isaac Sobel was a man of rigorous belief and unflinching honesty.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号