电影《21岁派对(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(7)

2023-04-26 来源:飞速影视
就在明天早上
ever, tomorrow morning.
该死 我们该给你打个电话的
Shit! We should"ve called.
张杰夫 你21岁了 伙计
Jeff Chang! You"re 21 years old, man.
你那混蛋老爸已经不在这儿了
Your asshole dad isn"t here anymore.
-小伙子们 -我操 他还真在这儿
- Gentlemen. - Holy fuck, he is totally here.
很高兴见到您 张医生 凯西好吗
Nice to see you again, Dr. Chang. How"s Cathy?
我是说张太太
I mean, Mrs. Chang?
不是 张太太医生 见鬼
I mean, Dr. Mrs. Chang? Fuck me.
你因为在我栅栏上弄了个洞
You still owe me $17.50
还欠我17.5美元 奥特曼
for that hole in my fence, Altman.
真的吗 那都是我上八年级时候的事了
Uh, really? That was from, like, eighth grade.
没想到你还在联系这种...人
I didn"t know you still associated with these... people.
没有 爸爸 我发誓我不知道他们要来
No, Dad, I swear, I didn"t know they were coming.
你跟柯林斯医生约的面试时间是明早八点
Your interview with Dr. Collins is at 8:00 a.M. Tomorrow morning.
七点钟我来接你
I"ll pick you up at seven.
-你的西装熨过了吗 -嗯
- Your suit is pressed? - Yeah.
为了安排这次面试我找了不少关系
I had to call in a lot of favors to get you this interview.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号