电影《魔法保姆麦克菲》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(3)

2023-04-27 来源:飞速影视
我想这次的转折点就是吃婴儿这一幕
I think the turning point was definitely eating the baby.
你立了大功 爱里克
Well done, Eric.
布朗先生 您还好吗
Mr Brown, are you all right?
我没事儿
I"m perfectly all right.
伊凡吉玲 请你告诉厨师
Evangeline, could you let Cook know
新来的保姆又被逼走了
that the new nanny has had to leave
我要去中介所找一个新保姆
and I"m off to the agency to find a new one?
那就这样 我就去...
Good. I"ll just...
-帕翠夫人 -我们打烊了
-Mrs Partridge? -We"re closed.
-发生了一些小状况 -这儿没人了
-There"s been a tiny hiccup. -We"re not here.
-请让我进去... -走开
-Please, let me in... -Go away.
请听我说 他们没吃婴儿
Listen, they didn"t eat the baby.
吃的只是一只鸡
It was a chicken, actually.
在没有保姆了 你都已经雇过了
There"s no more nannies! You"ve had your lot.
你需要的是保姆马克菲
The person you need is Nanny McPhee.
是您跟我说话吗 帕翠夫人
Is that you, Mrs Partridge?
你需要的是保姆马克菲
The person you need is Nanny McPhee.
我立刻就需要她开始工作
I need her to start right away.
我要参加一个很重要的茶舞会 已经迟了
I"m late for a vital tea dance.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号