电影《魔法保姆麦克菲》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2023-04-27 来源:飞速影视
保姆马克菲不在我们的名册上
Nanny McPhee is not on our books.
任何的名册上都不会有她
Nanny McPhee is not on anyone"s books.
保姆怀斯顿已经走了
Nanny Whetstone"s gone.
真令人惊讶 赶快 把削好的马铃薯拿来
There"s a surprise. Hurry it up there. Spuds.
布朗先生已经去了中介所
Mr Brown"s gone to the agency.
我让他放心 我们会照看好孩子们的
I said the children"ll be fine with us.
他们不会对我好的
They won"t be fine with me.
我决不会让他们那些脏家伙走进我的厨房
I won"t have them dirty blighters in my kitchen, and that is that!
我甚至把这一点写了下来以示决心
I have it in writing. In writing!
-好了 我们最后的救命稻草也没有了
-Well, that"s the final straw. -Pa!
-再也没有保姆了
-There are no more nannies. -Whoa!
没有了 全完了
None. All over, finished.
我要取消我的重要舞会预约
I"ve had to cancel my appointment and
但是那所造成的麻烦不算什么
that will cause trouble.
我告诉他们别这样做
I told them not to.
那些都不是我的主意
It wasn"t my idea.
看我干什么 又不是我的错
Don"t look at me! It"s not my fault.
好吧 你们看起来想使我更加痛苦...
Well, you seem intent on distressing me...
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号